Join our team
Do you want to contribute to making asian-dutch sound sustainable and make a real impact within a motivated and multidisciplinary team?
The Asian Raisins Foundation is a Dutch interest group: an anti-racism organization and media platform that makes social problems visible and open to discussion through appealing and proactive campaigns. We encourage governments, educational institutions, the media and individuals to eradicate (unconscious) racism and discrimination. We are currently looking for talented like-minded people to join our team.
Interested in one of these positions? Send an email to: email@example.com with your motivation and CV.
Vacancy legal team
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and do you feel a passion for the law? We, at Asian Raisins, offer you an opportunity to contribute to a more inclusive Netherlands, where you put your legal talents to use and gain practical experience.
Looking for: Volunteer 3-4 hours a week, available at least 1 evening a week.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the Legal Team at Asian Raisins, you will deal with all the legal matters and issues of the foundation; Consider drafting legal documents or providing legal advice. You will protect us on a legal level.
- You have some legal background;
- You possess sharp analytical skills;
- You have a sufficient command of both the Dutch and the English language;
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to contribute to a more inclusive Netherlands
- A great addition to your resume
- A place in a passionate, inclusive and fun team
- FYI: No compensation is available, everyone works for Asian Raisins on a voluntary basis!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Deniz Bussing via firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED? SEND AN EMAIL TO: INFO@ASIANRAISINS.NL WITH YOUR MOTIVATION AND CV.
Do you have a talent for writing catchy texts and do you know better than anyone how to draw the reader’s attention to your writing style? If you enjoy writing different types of texts for the Asian Raisins community, we look forward to getting to know you!
Volunteer 3-4 hours a week, available at least 1 evening a week
Asian Raisins is looking for a Writer for our Written Content team. This is a voluntary position with an indefinite period of time in which work is mainly performed online.
What are you doing?
As a writer at Asian Raisins you will have the opportunity to discuss issues surrounding racism and discrimination. Of course, other relevant themes are also possible in consultation. You have the freedom to write about serious and fun topics related to the Asian Raisins community and create compelling content. Let our voice be heard as Asian Dutch.
What are your responsibilities?
- Writing articles from an objective or subjective (such as columns and opinions) point of view;
- Explore new topics and discussion points to write about;
- The activities of Asian Raisins messages on the website and social media channels; and
- Improve other written material within the Written Content team through feedback.
What do you have?
- Excellent command of the Dutch or English written language;
- Critical thinking and communication;
- Being able to express yourself in a clear and simple way;
- Experience with teamwork;
- Creativity and content ideas to put Asian Dutch on the map;
- Passion to expose burning problems; and
- You are available 3-4 hours a week, including at least 1 evening a week.