Anni is a student of earth sciences, an artist and is committed to a more inclusive and equal Netherlands. She actively speaks out not only about racism, feminism and climate justice, but about as many forms of social inequality as possible and has felt a passion for this since she was a child because of the observable inequality around her. In her spare time, she focuses on Asian cuisine, deadlifts, film, music and tropical plants.
- Vacature Vrijwilliger januari 24, 2023
- Vacature Programmamanager januari 24, 2023
- Vacature Bestuurslid januari 24, 2023
- Filmscript met racistische elementen leidt tot burenconflict november 4, 2022
- Stichting Asian Raisins lanceert campagne tegen racisme in de klas november 1, 2022