Esther is currently a senior student in high school, who grew up in The Hague. She has an interest in international-political matters. She participated in lots of social-political activities hosted by her school. She also aims to make some kind of positive change in her environment regarding social matters as well as others. As an only child with a Cantonese background, she has dealt with a lack of understanding from her peers when it came down to racism. By joining Asian Raisins, she hopes she can spread awareness in regard to both discrimination as well as on the prejudices towards Asians.
- Queer East & Southeast Asian: Short Films + Speeddating Event (27 July) juli 18, 2023
- Het reclaimen van Oost- en Zuidoost-Aziatische (on)zichtbaarheid bij de Week Tegen Racisme 2023 mei 27, 2023
- Eerste overhandiging agenda tot manifest beleidsversterkingen anti-Aziatisch racisme mei 11, 2023
- Benaming Belgisch mediabedrijf ‘De chinezen’: een knipoog of belediging? februari 2, 2023
- Vacature Vrijwilliger januari 24, 2023