Esther is currently a senior student in high school, who grew up in The Hague. She has an interest in international-political matters. She participated in lots of social-political activities hosted by her school. She also aims to make some kind of positive change in her environment regarding social matters as well as others. As an only child with a Cantonese background, she has dealt with a lack of understanding from her peers when it came down to racism. By joining Asian Raisins, she hopes she can spread awareness in regard to both discrimination as well as on the prejudices towards Asians.
- Asians Speaking Up: Het verhaal van Stefan februari 2, 2024
- De racistische muurschildering in de Hemonylaan in Amsterdam; de moeilijkheid van het ontwrichten van Oost- en Zuidoost-Aziatische clichés in street art december 14, 2023
- Asians Speaking Up: Het verhaal van Mei Woen november 27, 2023
- Anti-Aziatisch racisme in verkiezingsprogramma’s! november 7, 2023
- 5 brandende vragen voor Maud over activisme, anti-Aziatisch racisme en haar nominatie voor een Young Impact Award oktober 21, 2023