In his day to day life Merijn is busy composing music and is preparing to study classical composition. With a childlike eagerness to learn he tries to expand his worldview as much as possible. Since his youth he has been fascinated by Asian culture and music, whether it be Middle-Eastern or East-Asian. To show his gratitude for this, Merijn tries his best to help in the fight against racism with Asian Raisins and create a safer and more equal world for the people and cultures he owes so much to. Merijn works as a publisher and translator.
- Benaming Belgisch mediabedrijf ‘De chinezen’: een knipoog of belediging? februari 2, 2023
- Vacature Vrijwilliger januari 24, 2023
- Vacature Programmamanager januari 24, 2023
- Vacature Bestuurslid januari 24, 2023
- Filmscript met racistische elementen leidt tot burenconflict november 4, 2022