Hi everyone! My name is Noor, I’m 18 years old and I’m from Amsterdam. I currently live in Utrecht and I’m studying Sociology at the University of Utrecht. I love to travel, go to parties and get to know new people. I’m always interested in conversations about politics and activism, and I’m spending a lot of time educating myself and learning all about it. My grandfather is Indonesian, and I love listening to his stories and trying out all his recipes in the kitchen. I always have things to do, and if I don’t I’ll find something to do. I like being busy and a little chaotic, but I always make sure it’s manageable!
- Wat is er met yoga gebeurd?! juli 28, 2021
- Oost-Aziatische Representatie: Waar Ben Ik Gebleven? juli 21, 2021
- 15 aanbevelingen over voormalig Nederlands-Indië juli 3, 2021
- Stop met culturele toe-eigening en start met culturele waardering juni 27, 2021
- KIS onderzoek: Interview met René en Joey juni 25, 2021